What kinds of information do we collect?
- Depending on which Services you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you.
- Things you do and information you provide.
- We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others.
- This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created.
- We also collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency
and duration of your activities.
- Things others do and information they provide.
- We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you, such as when they share a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
- Your networks and connections.
- We collect information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them, such as the people you communicate with the most or the groups you like to share with. We also collect contact information you provide if you upload, sync or import this information (such as an address book) from a device.
- Device information.
- We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you've granted.
- We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices.
- Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- Information from third-party partners.
- We receive information about you and your activities on and off from third-party partners, such as information from a partner when we jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences or interactions with them.